My First Blog Sale!

October 06, 2013

This weekend all of my best girl friends from college came into town for our yearly reunion. It was an absolute blast celebrating one of our friend's engagement, another's birthday and being aunties for the first time. Do you and your girl friends plan a visit every year?

Two of my friends stayed with me this weekend, and made it very obvious how small my NY closet is, so I figured it's time to host my first blog sale! Shipping is $5.

Anthropologie LEIFSDOTTIR Red Matilija Romper
Worn once
Size: 6
Retailed $148, asking $100

Everly Printed Dress
Size: M
Retail around $60, asking $35

Worn by Southern Curls & Pearls
J.Crew Factory Printed Skimmer Pants
*NEW*
Size: 6
Retailed $69.50, Asking $45

Free People Tailored Camo Jacket
Worn once
Size: 4
Retailed $128, Asking $85

Allen B, blouse
Size: S
$25

H&M Colorblock Dress
Size: 6
$15

Urban Outfitters Cutout Shirt
Size: M
$10

Hope you had a great weekend too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground