Inspiration Junky #11 / Tartan, Oxford Shoes & Pumpkins!

October 11, 2013

I'm bringing Inspiration Junky back! There have been a lot of great trends going around for fall this season. If you couldn't tell from my influx of fall fashion posts, I am super into it. In Atlanta, we just didn't really have fall. You could get by most of September and October wearing summer clothes and a light jacket, no problem. Fall in NY is clearly different and I will be adding some much need fall shoes and patterns to my wardrobe. I love the oxford shoe look with casual jeans. Tartan looks great with a leather jacket that is also trending at the moment. 

Don't forget to check out my blog sale!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground