Hello Dream Job / Domino Magazine Is Back!

October 07, 2013

You guys know how much I love Domino Magazine, and how devastated I was when Conde Nast closed down my dream job magazine right when I graduated. As a now digital marketer, it's been fun to see how Domino has started entering the home decor world again with a book and quarterly magazine first, and recently adding an e-commerce website. I'm excited to see how their new business model goes since to date I'm not sure anyone has figured out the magic formula for magazines in the digital world. I love that Domino's plan doesn't sink all of their efforts into digital, and still puts a bound issue on shelves and into consumers hands - good catch on a human insight. There's something about reading a tangible magazine, flipping the pages and stacking your favorites in a trendy corner of your room.


So far so good. A sneak peak of an editorial from their Holiday 2013 issue (on sale, tomorrow!) - Ali Cayne's West Village townhouse. Ali is the founder of New York restaurant Haven's Kitchen - that I am going to have to check out + she has a kitchen blog! Her townhouse is seriously amazing. I love the colors, mix of styles, clean open space and the kitchen!








Read more + get some of her decor pieces for your own home. This yellow couch in her living room is my favorite! Up until Oct 15,  you can get 20% off on Serena & Lily's site with code Heart20.  


OR
Read about Domino's relaunch here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground