Hump Day Home Makeover / Lindsay Souza Of The Pursuit Of Style

October 09, 2013

I had to share Lindsay Souza from The Pursuit of Style's home featured on Glitter Guide for today's Hump Day Home Makeover. I often find pieces or rooms that I want to duplicate in my own home, but the whole house?! That is rare. Lindsay's style is fun, bright and eclectic mixing unusual patterns and colors to create a fun and spunky space. 
I. am. obsessed. 
Scroll down to get the look, and check back tomorrow. 


Purple and red mix?
Yes, please.


Toile and Ikat = perfect. And I LOVE the cutout on the left.


Throughout the entire house you'll see turquoise accents. From lamps to flower pots.



I also really love her art choices that feel very Matisse influenced.




GET THE LOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground