Homemade Halloween Decorations

October 23, 2013

Forget dressing up, I am loving these clever DIY Halloween decorations floating around the blogosphere. I love decorating for the holidays, but it can get really expensive or cluttered trying to store all your decorations from one year to the next. These DIYs use inexpensive materials or everyday items that you can reuse out of the season.  


I love this spooky idea from House of Earnest. It's a really fun and clever way to add some Halloween spirit to your home without over doing it. The trick is solvent based ink that washes the spiders off after you use the plates letting you use them year round.
This bar cart from The Simple Swan is amazing!! I love the mix of gold and black and the chalk board bringing Halloween into the mix with a scary quote. Looking more closely, this bar is decked out in a lot of chic Halloween gear from the subtle skeleton on the cup stem to the black matte pumpkin!


No carve pumpkins from Lovely Indeed are a great idea for keeping your pumpkins longer from Halloween into Thanksgiving.


Lastly, I'm surprised that I love these undead pumpkins from Martha Stewart. They are totally creepy but cute in a weird way and totally original.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground