Gift Ideas For Him

October 21, 2013

Hi Everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. This weekend, CT came to visit and we celebrated his birthday. It's also been 10 years since met each other, which is pretty crazy!

Last week, I was running around like a crazy person trying to find the perfect gift. After 10 years of birthday and Christmas presents, finding a good gift was insanely hard. Throw long distance dating on top of that and I can't even go for my usual - tickets to some kind of activity we can do together. I pulled together some of my top items in case some of you are struggling with gifts for the men in your lives too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground