Hump Day Home Makeover / Conquering Clutter

October 16, 2013

I have really been envying organized bathroom cabinets. A weird thing to envy, right? 
Ok, but hear me out.
When my college friends stayed with me the other weekend, they laughed at having to sit diagonally on my toilet to avoid the 10" inch shelves in front of it. So yep, having the space for a bathroom for a cabinet would be amazing! If you get the right pieces you can really mask clutter and necessities for a chic look. 


For today's Hump Day Home Makeover, I've picked out the top 7 things I'd buy to conquer clutter in a bathroom. Fill the shelf with your pretty perfume and hairspray bottles - they can double as necessities and decor.


Inspiration:

source
source 
source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground