Ikea Hack From Little Green Notebook

October 29, 2013

Have y'all seen Jenny Komedas from Little Green Notebook's feature in Domino Magazine? I knew I loved LGN, but man, LGN + Domino Mag + an IKEA hack?? 
Love at first sight.


I love a good IKEA hack, and this one blows it out of the water. Jenny took three "Pax" wardrobes, painted them, added trim/molding, mirrors to the doors and personalized hardwood making these pieces unrecognizable as IKEA purchases.
I also love the organizational pieces she chose. The red woven baskets are an awesome pop against the dark gray, and I think she's convinced me to try a shoe tree rack.



I also love a good vanity and place for jewelry storage. A decorated chest of drawers might just be my favorite piece of bedroom furniture. The gold mirror brings some glam to the wardrobe and the bust is a fun way to store necklaces.


See the how-to here, and the Domino Mag feature here.
{image sources}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground