Inspiration Junky #12

October 25, 2013

Happy Friday Everyone! This weekend is one that I have been looking forward to for a while now. CT and I are spending back to back weekends together, which in long distance dating is pretty much unthinkable, AND one of my good friends from work is getting married!! She is also being featured in the Times this weekend - Congrats Tif!! 

This week, New York has gone from pretty much summer to the freaking dead of winter. It was 39 degrees outside this morning. What. Is. Up. With. That? Despite the ridiculously cold weather, I am not ready to give up on Fall. I am loving a chunky sweaters and blankets (the cold weather helps), pumpkin flavored food (who isn't, plus funnel cake is my fave) and am really into eucalytus in home decor. 

Link For Your Weekend - What State Matches Your Personality?
Turns out, I belong in Georgia...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground