For The Love Of Art / Joni Scully

October 14, 2013


The other weekend my best friends from college came into town for our yearly reunion and we hit Soho for some shopping. I had totally forgotten how much it is to shop with your best friends. In Piperlime, we all separated to dig through the racks and 5 out of the 6 of us picked up the exact same shirt. Really makes you miss shareable college closets. 

One of my favorite things we found all day was artist, Joni Scully's stand around W. Broadway and Broome. She paints oils of buildings around New York from the Empire State Building to Grand Central to Union Square. Her colorful paintings have a whimsical flair making it my favorite addition to my gallery wall.





Check out more of her work here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground