A Wknd In Ft. Lauderdale + Store Obsession

June 30, 2014


This weekend I visited one of my best friends in Ft. Lauderdale. We spent the weekend paddle boarding, beaching it and scooting around town literally on her scooter. Being on the water is such a nice change of pace to city life in Atlanta. Chances that I'll be trying to ditch my car for a scooter instead are high, but unlikely. (I am a bit of a wuss, I blame my cautious lawyer mother).

In other news, I am newly obsessed with Club Monaco. The store first caught my attention in New York when I was recording about 3 radio spots a week and had to walk by the store in Flatiron every time to get to the studio. I finally went to the store at Lenox and tried on some clothes and loved these 3 pieces. From left to right they are perfect for night, day and wedding season.







 I am also obsessed with ASOS's Salon this summer. Interesting floral prints that are great for summer weddings. 


I can't wait for the July 4th weekend. Friday, I am going to be running the Peachtree Road Race for the 9th time, and celebrating my Dad's 65th birthday. Following our family tradition, I'll also making these delicious Coca-Cola Baby Back Ribs - a must have for the July 4th weekend. Recipe here.

1 comment:

  1. I love your first collage of pictures, it looks like so much fun. Also, those coca-cola ribs sound delicious. Hope you have a great 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground