A Happy Friday To You - 20% off Anthro Home

June 13, 2014

It's hard for me not to love everything in Anthropologie's house and home, and 20% for the weekend makes it even harder to stick to my freeze on buying things for the apartment. Here are my favorite picks - a bohemian and modern mix. I am absolutely dying to own their lucite desk accessories collection. Let's be serious, my desk needs it.



This weekend, we are off to Pawleys Island for a beach week. The ceviche cook book seemed fitting because we've already started planning a night where we'll each cook two dishes of ceviche and have the rest of the family vote on the best one. The winning recipe will be shared on Decor-Eat next week, so look out for it! A Pawleys vacation always sets Decor-Eat recipe making in overdrive which I've definitely been slacking on with all of the apartment decorating. Some favorites from year's past:


6 comments:

  1. Oh man…I did not need to see all the great things on sale. Thanks for tempting me :( I want that door mat, the rug, the pencils….

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! If only I could have come up with a good excuse for why I needed this inside our apartment building at our front door. The lucite desk accessories are so tempting.

      Delete
  2. love anthro too - that polka dot pillow and the lucite desk accessories are so awesome. i love everything from that store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. I have my eyes on the polka dot pillow for my living room, so cute!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground