hump day home makeover / design love fest's living room

May 01, 2013

As you know, I'm in the process of redesigning my living room, so today's hump day home makeover is an extra treat...a beautiful bohemian living room AND a great look at the before and after (you know I love those) from Design Love FestHave you discovered this blog yet? I'm surprised I haven't found it earlier, and can already tell it will be a part of my daily reads.

Here's the before:


I came across her bright,colorful and airy living room earlier this week when I was shamelessly stalking fiddle leaf fig trees. The bright blue couch, bright green of the fiddle leaf figs and pops of color throughout the room caught my eye. How amazing is the after of this living room?! I want to live here.





GET THE LOOK


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

See the rest of her living room and house tour here.

1 comment:

  1. Love it to, especially the indoor plants...I def need to get more!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground