mother's day gifts / under $60

April 30, 2013

I can't believe it's already May! Where has this year gone?! May just so happens to be one of my favorite months, although I'm a May baby and am totally partial. It's when the weather finally starts to be consistently warm, and there are a lot of fun events/holidays like The Kentucky Derby, Cinco de Mayo, Mother's Day, and Memorial Day to celebrate.

With Mother's Day now only twelve days away, I'm in full shopping mode to find my mom a nice gift to go along with the home cooked meal I plan to make that Sunday (May 12th). All of these gifts are under $60 and would be great paired with a homemade card.



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what I'm going to get for my Mom. I know I will bake her something but that is as far as I have gotten! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground