cool earth day idea / anthropologie window displays

April 23, 2013

When it comes to Anthropologie, I am shamelessly drinking the kool-aid. It's at the top of my list of favorite stores of all time. So it's no surprise that their Earth Day window display made it on to my endless list of things I love at Anthropologie.

Their visual display team sure does have talent. A totally different look, but the creativity and details may be giving Bergdorf a run for its money..too far? Ok, but these displays are truly incredible. I love the use of ordinary and even traditionally discarded items to make these beautiful nature inspired displays.







1 comment:

  1. Their store is one of the most beautiful stores to wander through. These window are fabulous. Wouldn't that be an awesome job - the visual merchandiser for Anthro?
    Just found your blog and wanted to say hi. Following you via GFC.

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground