hump day home makeover / starting from scratch in the living room

April 10, 2013

You know that feeling when you move into a new home? It's a mix of excitement, exhaustion, how long can I possibly ignore the need to unpack, and phew, pass the glass bottle of wine. What about when you moved into your first apartment? My guess is you had some kind of mis-matched collection of furniture your parents purged from their attics and basements, and maybe a few homemade cups with your name on them. All of which did not make the trip to New York with me.

Since I moved into a sublet room nine months ago, I have yet to worry about outfitting my apartment. With my roommate moving out about a week ago to get married, the reality has set in. I have to decorate. I use have to lightly as this would be a fun exercise with the correct wallet. With my wallet? Not as much fun, but hey, a girl can dream right?


As you may have guessed, budget friendly suggestions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground