Next up is Mimosa Lane who somehow managed to find stylish and adorable bauble jewelry for just $25!!
This week I'm loving all of the DIY projects you can do with palette boards! They are pretty much at every home improvement/hardware store laying around, so I love the idea of using something that is usually discarded to make a house beautiful.
I'm also obsessed with these wood veneer sunglasses I found at Bourbon & Boots, a new (?) site for original for unique handmade gifts. I just found the site this week, and am already a huge fan. On their about me they have a section called "This is who we think you might be," that says:
- You love high quality products (check)
- You are from the South or are a Southern Expat (livin’ up in yankeeland or maybe Texas) (...check)
- You might even be a Carpetbagger who realizes how awesome Southern culture is (strike one)
- You value small producers (check)
- You value quality craftsmanship (check)
- You like vintage and handmade things (check)
- You value family and hospitality (check)
Corbin - 1, Bourbon & Boots - 6. They have me pegged...I love a site with a sense of humor.
Happy weekend everyone!
coleen and company chandelier | wooden sunglasses | triple links bauble necklace | blue and white bauble necklace | pearl bauble necklace | DIY wall shelves | inhale, exhale journal (home goods charlottesville)