your guide to hanging light style

April 01, 2013



I have discovered a new found love for ceiling pendants & chandeliers. I'm attributing this to the act of growing up and finally being able to somewhat afford nicer home decor. I'm also blaming the awesome pendant prism chandeliers that have been popping up in my daily reading for my new found obsession. Love the look in the entry wall and bedroom. If anyone has seen this over-sized pendant for sale - please tell me where I can get one!



If you're like me you're under the impressions that chandeliers and glitzy ceiling lamps are way out of your price range. While some of them are definitely out of mine, I've made sure to include some budget friendly finds that you can get for under $100!

What's your ceiling lamp style?


1 | Lightopia: Caviar Cluster Pendant
2 | Zinc Door: Arteriors Zanadoo Chandelier
3 | Jonathan Adler: Mini Sputnik Chandelier
4 | Lightopia: Edmond Pendant
5 | Williams Sonoma: Peterson Pendant 
6 | Mr. Brown: Orion Chandelier
7 | IKEA Maskros Pendant
8 | IKEA Kristaller
9 | West Elm Industrial Pendant - Mercury

Image Sources: 1 | 2 | 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground