tax day is over. bring on the refunds!

April 16, 2013

The IRS says the average tax refund for 2013 is $2,934, which leaves me thinking...what the heck happened to mine?? That and...you could really do some serious damage to your shopping wishlist with that or even half of that!

I've had a few items on my ongoing wishlist that range in prices, so for those of you who were with me on the "what the heck" comment above, some of the items on this list are under and around $100. To the lucky ones getting back $2.9K+, the beautiful Jonathan Adler couch is for you...



1 - Anthropologie: Mathilde Chair, Posey | $1,498
2 - Jayson Home: Athena Tray | $48
3 - Karen Walker: Anytime in Crazy Tortoise/Gold | $264
4 - Benjamin Moore: Fresh Mint Paint | $36.99 - 67.99/gallon
5 - Furbish Studio: Tortoise Shell Highball Glasses | $60
6 - Nordstrom: Phillip Lim "Pashli" | $975
7 - jcpenney - Jonathan Adler Crescent Heights Tufted Sofa | $1,850
8 - Jayson Home: Brass Peace Sign | $168

2 comments:

  1. I'll take that gorgeous Anthropologie chair, please!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground