throwback thursday / costa rica

May 02, 2013


Do you have an escape plan? 

With today being Throwback Thursday and the Anthropologie's new summer catalog showing up on my desk with a dress that channels Costa Rica, I'm reminiscing about CT and my trip to Domincal last year.  One of CT's college buddies did a stint in spring break planning and put together an incredible vacation for about 10 of us to a villa in the town. It was a much needed week of enjoying the outdoors and ignoring the world of laptops and cellphones. To the point that we now have a running joke when either of us are having a bad day the response is always "Ready to go to Costa Rica?"

And how could we not when this was our view every morning?


Costa Rica turned out to be one of our favorite places due to the laid back life style, friendly locals, fresh food, and did I mention the views?! Here's a look at the villa we rented from Domincal Vacations.





We also hired a local chef to cook for the group, which turned out to be cheaper than going out to eat, and the food was awesome! Homemade ceviche and spring rolls were at the top of my favorites list.








See more from our trip here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground