hump day home makeover / staining & sealing from apprentice extrovert

May 15, 2013

I first started Hump Day Home Makeover in 2012 when I was moving into a new apartment and needed inspiration for decorating my new place. I love eclectic décor, and think decorating is best when you collect pieces over a period of time rather than picking up everything at once. So, the idea around Hump Day Home Makeover was to keep my decorating momentum going and share home inspiration every Wednesday along with the pieces you need to make that look happen in your home.

This week’s Hump Day Home Makeover, features a DIY project from one of my favorite blogs, The Apprentice Extrovert. I’m not sure when or how I found Courtney’s blog, but it one of my daily reads thanks to its consistent flow of talented vintage furniture before and afters. Like me, Courtney has been in the process of revamping her home and has been sharing her progress along the way. Last week, she participated in my DIY miss to marvelous link up, and shared this awesome before and after of a provincial table. While it's clearly not a DIY miss, she learned a lot about how to stain and steel a dining room table correctly that will help other DIYers get it right in their first try.

Before:

After:

The finished product looks amazing, and she has some great tips for other DIYers looking to stain and seal a table correctly. Check it out on her blog here.

Want to be featured in next week's Hump Day Home Makeover? It's easy to link up...just write a post about your inspirations or project. You could be featured in next week's Hump Day Home Makeover!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground