Hump Day Home Makeover / Nicole Gibbons Of So Haute

July 31, 2013


Nicole Gibbons from So Haute's living room caught my eye somewhere along my daily blog crawl. There are a lot of pieces in this room that I'm drawn to - the brass coffee table, Greek key trimmed curtains, Louis XVI chair, lucite chair and sun mirror to name a few. My roommate and I have been settling into our newly shared apartment and mixing some of the random decor pieces we have on hand to design our living room. Three of them where featured in Nicole's living room in a totally new style than we are working with and I loved the inspiration.

Here's how you can get the look:


6. Greek Key Curtains image (source) - DIY idea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground