Coca-Cola Glazed Baby Back Ribs Recipe

July 29, 2013

baby back ribs recipe

In Atlanta, Coke is a big deal. 
Let's just say requesting a Coke at a restaurant that doesn't carry Coke almost always goes something like this...

Waiter: "What would you like to drink?"
Customer: "I'll have a Coke please"
Waiter: "Is Pepsi okay?"
Customer: "I'll just have a water."

It's no surprise that Virginia Willis's Baby Back Ribs with a Coca-Cola Glaze recipe is a hit back home. We make these ribs every year for the 4th of July, and with about 1 month left in summer I had to share! 

INGREDIENTS
1 cup Coca-Cola Classic
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
11/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
2 Scotch bonnet chiles, chopped - without seeds
2 racks baby back ribs (3 pounds total)
Salt & Pepper


I serve this dish with a caprese salad and extra barbecue sauce. With the baby back rib glaze being sweet, I like to mix it up and serve them with a more vinegar based barbecue to give the ribs a sweet and sour flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground