Guest Post + My Nephew's Nursery Update

July 16, 2013

I've been doing a lot of cooking recently and have loved trying out new seasonal recipes.  Today I'm sharing one of my latest summer recipes, a peach, ricotta chive, balsamic reduction pizza on GlamourMash! Salty, a bit sweet and creamy doesn't disappoint! 
Check out the recipe here.


With all this cooking going on, I've been totally neglecting design and decor. You may have read before that my sister is pregnant and expecting any day now! She's finally finished decorating her nursery and I had to share. I love all of the personal touches with homemade artwork (She painted the animals above the changing table! and pieces from local Charlottesville artists like the hanging monkey. 



Curtains - Target | Letters - Michaels | Rug - HomeGoods | Chair (hammy down) | Crib - Pottery Barn (hammy down, similar) | Changing Table - Pottery Barn | Changing Table Accessories - HomeGood | Picture Frames - HomeGoods 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground