Mark & Lisa Poulier's Melbourne Home

July 26, 2013

I have something going on with Australian design.
It just gets me.


I recently came across this incredible home in Melbourne, owned by designers and store owners, Mark and Lisa Poulier. Their style is a perfect mix of crisp whites, dark and moody tones, and an eclectic collection of artistic, gold and antique accents. 

Love is an understatement. 








Notice the lucite chairs they use throughout their home?
I had been on the fence about lucite chairs before seeing this home, and am now on the bandwagon. 


images via 

1 comment:

  1. wow this home is gorgeous. i love the kitchen and the moodiness of the rooms with the darker walls. i am a huge fan of clear acrylic chairs (i even have them in my dining room) and love the way they used them here!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground