How-To / Watch The 2013 Wimbledon Finals

July 05, 2013

Happy Friday everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. Around here, we ran the Peachtree Road Race and celebrated my dad's birthday with ribs, wine and Wimbledon. My family is a big tennis family, and we love watching Wimbledon. We got hooked on the women's semifinals on the 4th and intrigued by Sabine Lisicki. After knocking Serena out of the tournament early on and coming back from being down against Radwanska, this girl has heart and endurance. It is her first major finals, and I can't wait to cheer her on.

The game starts at 9AM EST tomorrow (men's is 8 AM EST 7/7), so here are my picks for cheering her on bright and early in the 2013 Wimbledon Women's Finals - champagne and strawberries and a traditional German breakfast. I can't leave out the bright orange dress (mostly because I'm really loving the color at the moment) for your Saturday night celebrations. 


// nutella //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground