Memorial Day Weekend Deals!

May 23, 2014

memorialdaydeals


I'm telling you, summertime is the time to move and decorate a home. There are deals everywhere starting in April and now Memorial Day sales? Chances are your favorite store has some kind of deal going on today, so check it out. I am most excited by Wisteria's sale today - 25% off everything on site. They have a huge collection of home decor furniture, lamp accents and more. I've had my eyes on this awesome Secretary chest (ONE) that looks like a chest and opens to have a blue apothecary drawer style inside. LOVE! TWO and THREE and EIGHT Lulu & Georgia is offering 25% off through Monday on all site items. I love these floral vases color and botanical look, and gold antique tray. FOUR, FIVE and SIX I couldn't help including more items from Wisteria here. Their stuff is amazing! Plus, they have a lucite trunkSEVEN Local blog, Waiting on Martha is having a fun sale this weekend - 20% off everything red, white and blue. And yes,this navy piggy bank like my gold one counts! 

Happy Long Weekend Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground