Friday Favorites

May 16, 2014


ONE // blue and white are such a classic combo - love the look of this navy plum jar from Furbish Studio for $150. TWO // This is probably my favorite item I've seen this week. I love this idea of a natural wood coffee table from Jayson Home. This style table is also in an end table. THREE // Love the gold and marble combination in this piece with the French surrealism flair from Jonathan Adler. FOUR // This bright and colorful tribal rug caught my eye this week. Great mix of colors from Domino Magazine. FIVE // There's nothing quite like an in style piece at a steal price from Target for $90. SIX // A few aviation influenced pieces caught my eye this week like these airplane coasters from One Kings Lane. Unfortunately the sale ended, but I wouldn't be surprised if they popped back into a sale soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground