Hump Day Home Makeover - Ikat Curtains

August 28, 2013

A few years ago I bought these beige ikat curtains from West Elm for my bedroom. They ended up migrating to the living room and are now back in my bedroom in New York. To me this is the testament of a good home decor piece - the ability to mix and match with different styles and settings. For today's Hump Day Home Makeover, I wanted to do something a little bit different than usual and rethink what the living room could be with the same piece. Here are the curtains in the living room from about 3 years ago...


And here's the new look!


Hope you all have been having a great week! This week has been extra special for me because one of my very best friends got engaged yesterday during her trip to Croatia! 

A HUGE Congrats to Steph & Eric on your engagement!! Love you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground