Labor Day Eats

August 30, 2013

Labor Day Weekend is here. Thank goodness!
Today I’m heading to Charleston, South Carolina to meet CT and my parents for the long weekend. I'm super excited because we are going to be trying out a new restaurant in town, The Ordinary. If you've been to Charleston and are familiar with F.I.G. it’s a part of the same restaurant group, and its their new seafood and oyster bar.
A little preview of what I'm talking about...


Looks fantastic, right?? 
Don't worry, I'll be sharing photos and a recommendation from our visit next week! 

One thing I love about NYC is that people head out of the city on the weekends leaving some of the cities best restaurants with open tables! Check out my list of favorite NYC restaurants to try this Labor Day Weekend.


Latin American


Seafood

Sushi


Brunch
Boulton & Watt 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground