Hump Day Home Makeover / Durable Living Room

August 14, 2013

I have never thought about buying a leather couch, let alone buying a black couch. Growing up in a southern home, couches were patterned, and I envied the pristine white couches in decor magazines. White fabric looks amazing and chic in home decor, but I am definitely a spiller. I can hardly get through a full day wearing a white shirt without searching for a Tide pen. So for today's Hump Day Home Makeover, I challenged myself to pull together a room around a black leather couch that I would want in my own home. Here's what I came up with.

10. Lack Coffee Table - IKEA

I can't take full credit for the room as I did some inspiration searching. Aren't these rooms awesome?? Black couches = win, win.
Chic and durable!
source


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground