Sangria Recipe

June 22, 2013


This has been my favorite go to recipe for skinny white sangria because it's well, delicious, but also low in calories and easy to make. This was one of y'alls favorite recipes to date, so I wanted to share it again this summer with a new tip! This go around I used frozen fruit to keep the fruit crisp longer. With this recipe you can serve right away or make the day before.

Ingredients
3/4 bottle Sauvignon Blanc
3/4 bottle Prosecco
1 tablespoon agave nectar

Fruit of choice! 
I  used:
1 orange
1/2 pack strawberries 
1 pack frozen raspberries


Steps
Wash and slice orange and strawberries.
Mix 3/4 bottle Sauvignon Blanc with fruit and let sit in the refrigerator. This can be anywhere from 15 minutes to 24 hours! 
Add 3/4 bottle of Prosecco and 1 tbsp agave nectar. Let it chill for another 15 minutes, and serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground