Fuel Your New Year's Resolution // Shaved Asparagus + Pistachio Mâche Salad

January 06, 2013

Next up in the Fuel Your New Year's Resolution series is one of my favorites from Ruth Reichl's "The Gourmet Cookbook." I love this salad because it's so different from my usual goat cheese and dijon vinaigrette go-to or any salad I see on restaurant's menus.
Ingredients
mâche (lamb's lettuce)
jumbo asparagus spears
shaved parmigiano reggiano
shelled pistachios nuts chopped

Dressing Ingredients * Add a little bit of lemon juice to the dressing - the citrus is a great complement to the asparagus and parmesan.*
champagne vinegar  
extra virgin olive oil 
salt and pepper


Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground