Fashion Fridays - Neon + Bold Prints

July 18, 2014




I saw these neon yellow shoes this week and knew I had to include them in a post this week. Freckles and yellow can be a hard combination, so keeping the bright yellow color as far away from my freckled complexion is a must. These shoes are so much fun for summer and could totally be paired with bold colors and prints. Since today is also the start of Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale, I had to include some of my favorites from there as well. Shop my all of my Nordstrom picks here.

This weekend, CT and I have a ton of projects on the docket it's going to be hard to decide which one to do. Fingers crossed my closet project wins out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground