Pantone's Spring 2014 Color Are Here!

September 05, 2013

I heard today that Pantone was invented by Lawrence Herbert, and realized I had never really thought about why we all get so pumped up when the Pantone colors are announced.

In the fashion world, Pantone is the source for the upcoming season's color trends, but why? I'll admit I hadn't really ever questioned where Pantone's credibility came from until today. Evidently, for more than 20 years, Pantone has been surveying NYFW designers to gather what color trends are the hottest for the next season.

This year, the designers attributed their color inspiration to flowers, travels, and confident women. 
I'll take it. 

While these colors might be meant for fashion, I think they translate well into some interesting and trending colors in home decor. So without further ado...here are the Spring 2014 Pantone colors, decor style.


Hemlock and dazzling blue are at the top of my list. 
How about yours?

image sources
1 | Decor-Eat
3 | 4
5 | 6
7 | 8
9 | 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground