Hello From The US Open

September 10, 2013


I lucked into some last minute US Open tickets and ended up court-side just a few hundred feet up to watch Djokovic v. Wawrinka and Nadal v. Gasquet battle it out for the Men's Finals. This was my first open and hopefully won't be my last. I just think tennis is such a fun sport to watch at this level. It's fast moving, strategic and the players have heart. Twenty-one minutes into a set point, an exhausted Wawrinka paused for some crowd applause to boost his spirits. 

Looking to go to the open next year?
The seats in the 300 section aren't as bad as you expect nosebleeds to be. The height actually gives you a good perspective on the play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground