Life Lately + Piperlime Sale

September 23, 2013

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Over the weekend, I checked out Stone Street's Oyster Festival and went to a friend's house warming party in Williamsburg. Oyster Fest in Atlanta is a must do in February with steamed oyster buckets and live music. New York’s version of was much more a la street fair. The tents packed Stone Street with a crowd like 5th Avenue during the holidays. Menus ranged from lobster mac and cheese, to bratwursts to oysters on the half shell.


I loved visiting my friend Sarah’s new apartment in Williamsburg. Sarah is extremely chic and stylish, you may remember her from our sample sale mishap earlier in the year. I loved her apartment and décor, especially her Tolix yellow chairs she swears she had before Chelsea Market. 


Hanging White Pompoms: paper source 
Hor d'oeuvres: grilled peach an burrrata crostini with prosciutto, root vegetable fritters with fig sauce, and stacked watermelon and feta salad with mint: Plate Dates by Marissa - interested in having Marissa cater?email her: here

Also, super excited today about Piperlime, Gap and Banana Republic's huge sale. It's 20% off and up from Piperlime, Banana Republic and Gap! Piperlime became one of my favorite stores after lucking into winning a gift card last Fall and discovering its flagship store. I went to the store yesterday and found some great faux leather items and booties for the season. Here are my top picks for my shopping bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground