getting crafty / agate art

February 19, 2013

Agate has been catching my eye recently for it's mix of colors and crystal. At the top of my list, is definitely this custom agate wallpaper from Stanley Furniture that they are using in the showroom at the Las Vegas Design Center.


Isn't it impressive? I mean seriously, where can I get this STAT!

This agate patterned fireplace blew me away as well. Super chic yet down to earth. This is a style I think should definitely catch on - forget the painted brick fireplace.

Seacliff by Applegate Trans Interiors (Houzz)


So here's where the crafty part comes in.




It's true, I love to craft, so I thought it would be fun to give agate a try with oil pastels and watercolors. Here's my stab at an abstract agate. I styled it in my bathroom against white tiles and my bamboo plant.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground