inspiration junky #7 // style, decor, beauty

February 24, 2013

After last week's inspiration junky about bettering yourself through exercise and cooking, this week is due for a style and beauty update. I am loving that the leather trend is sticking around for Fall 2013. Two seasons gives me the justification I need to invest in a leather jacket or skirt. Unusual chandeliers and greek key accents made the top of my decor list this week.

Also, had to shout out to Blake Lively (despite our near break up when she married Ryan Reynolds at Boone Plantation). I am huge fan of the fuchsia lip color she wears. Finally a bright lip color I feel like I can pull off as a blonde!

What items are you loving at the moment?


sources: leather skirt 1 | leather skirt 2 | chandelier - jonathan adler | herringbone | greek key pillow | blake lively | lip stain - sephora


Shop The Post

1 comment:

  1. I'm all about pink lips right now. I love it!!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground