Glam Rock - DVF Fashion Week 2013

February 11, 2013

This year, I was lucky enough to go to DVF's fashion week showcasing her Fall 2013 line thanks to my wonderful coworker, Tif! DVF is one of my favorite fashion designers for her bright and colorful, unique patterns and classic wrap dresses, but this year her show really hit it home. My mom recently told me that in the 70s she lived in DVF wrap dresses. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Where are they now and can I have them??? Unfortunately, she wore them out, but it was really fun to see the show this year with a 70s flair. Glam rock was all about soft, bouncy curls, red lips and brightly colored patterns mixed with fur, leather and animal print.




Clearly, I loved and wanted every item in her show even making me tell my coworker that she's going to start seeing me eating chicken noodle soup for lunch so I can afford a monthly DVF purchase.

And what's a DVF show without Diane walking or in this case dancing down the runway?



My favorite looks:




Check out more up close looks of the entire line on DVF's Google+ page :


2 comments:

  1. Wow! So cool you got to go! Isn't it fun to hear about our mama's fashion tastes! I watched a video of my mom back in the 80's recently and she was so hip! DVF sure knows her way around a woman's body! Everything she makes is gorg!

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash
    Don't forget to enter my AMAZING Koret Clutch Giveaway happening NOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground