Gifts For Him

December 23, 2012


1. Shaving Kit - The Art of Shaving
2. Wine Glasses - Riedel Vivant Pinot Noir Tumblers - Target
3. Pajama Gift Set - Polo Ralph Lauren
4. Sports Watch - Nike Sportswatch + GPS
5. Grill - Big Green Egg
6. Headphones - Quiet Comfort Bose Headphones
7. Dop Kit - Bullhide Travel Kit - Orvis

Is it just me or are guys the hardest people on your list to shop for? We are now down to 2 days until Christmas and let's be honest, we could all use a bit of help brainstorming presents for the guys in our lives. Here are some of my gift for guys from year's past that have gone over well and a few gifts on my guys' wish lists for this year. What are you getting the men in your life this Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground