Hump Day Home Makoever - Lonny Living Room

November 14, 2012

I am a huge Restoration Hardware fan and a current resident of an "intimate" New York apartment, so this month's Lonny Magazine that featured an apartment makeover with Restoration Hardware's Big Style Small Spaces was clearly made for me.

I love the white and black contrast with floral and leather accents and white space that make the room feel bigger.


What you need to get Lonny Magazine's editor, Michelle Adam's, makeover look.


While the living room is my favorite, she really did a great job with the entire apartment. A lot of white spaces with space saving tricks throughout the entire apartment.






See the rest of Lonny's November magazine here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground