Thanksgiving Table Necessities

November 15, 2012

There's a week until Thanksgiving, which means it's time to get your holiday table decorations under control. Since I'll be spending the holiday at my parent's house, I'll be giving up my right to decorate the table (although I'm determined to sneak metallic pumpkins into the mix - seriously, it will happen).

But in the meantime, here's how I'd decorate my Thanksgiving table this year with golds, oranges, blues and greens. 


My top must-have item from this list are the twisted gold tumblers from Anthropologie. The gold makes them perfect for the holidays, but they could totally double year-round on a bar cart.

What color scheme are you choosing for your holiday decorations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground