Artist Highlight - Jen Garrido

November 06, 2012

As a blogger nothing makes you feel better than having your friends complain to you about how long it's been since you've written a blog post. I have been slacking this past week with Sandy hitting the city and leaving my East Village apartment without power, water, cell service or internet for 7 days.

A few week's ago, I saw Jen Garrido's artwork on One Kings Lane, but didn't have a chance to blog about her work yet. Her abstract oil paintings are a great combination of colors and textures depicting nature based forms. As a fellow artist, I also appreciate her site's setup showing how her art has progressed through the years.

2006
2006
2007
2008 
2010
I love her paintings against a slate gray wall. 

image - HDTV; painting - Jen Garrido

source - painting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground