Cyber Monday - Wishlist

November 26, 2012

This year I heard that people were camping out outside of stores as early as Monday for Black Friday. I don't know about you, but there is no deal worth 5 days of my Thanksgiving vacation. Needless to say, I am not a Black Friday shopper. I get my fix of pushy crowds in the morning on the subway.

Cyber Monday on the other hand - I LOVE. What's better than a day of online shopping with 20% off + deals from the comfort of your own home?!? Here are my Cyber Monday picks: 

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

I found Lulu & Georgia on the blog Schue Love, and am really glad she blogged about it! The design shop has a bunch of really cute home decor items that are actually pretty affordable. Plus, today they are 26% off! I've been able to hold off on buying all of the items on my wishlist, but couldn't avoid buying the Tangiers Kelim Reversible rug. I've been really needing a colorful rug for my apartment, and love the bohemian style and affordable price (about $70 for a 5x8 patterned rug!)

My next pick is Trish McEvoy. I had a gift card from a great boutique beauty shop in Atlanta, Woo Skincare and Spa, that I needed to use and was introduced to her line.  I've definitely heard of Trish McEvoy before, but had never looked into her products. I can't believe after all these years of makeup it took me this long to find her! She has a great makeup "planner" that makes it easy to organize and travel with your makeup. Since I travel back and forth between Atlanta and New York often, this is the perfect solution for me. Her products aren't cheap, so this Cyber Monday deal really is a great one!

Would love to hear what great deals you've found this Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting about L&G! We're so glad you love the shop and found something for your apartment :) Please email us pictures when you get it!

    xoxo
    Michaela
    Lulu & Georgia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground