A Room To Build - Men's Study

February 06, 2014

There will be a room like this in my house.
Call me old fashioned...or southern... but I love the style of this room. Everything about it's masculine accents - traditional dark green, gray, and brown walls to its heavy wood pieces, antique rugs, plaid patterns and hunting garb. We didn't have a room like this growing up in my house (I'll chalk it up to my dad not being a hunter), but there will be one in my future home.







1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

GET THE LOOK

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love a cozy study like in these pictures. Of course no study is complete without a large dog too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the fire place with a comfy chair looks amazing. I even love the hunting decorations, bring on the antlers!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground