glamorous new york studio / jealousy ensues

March 05, 2013

I'm always impressed, (but mostly jealous) when I see a small New York City studio that someone has managed to make look glamorous and larger than the one room that it is. I'm still 100% struggling with making my bedroom a well thought out and decorated space, so I was totally blown away by jewelry designer, Zani Gugelmann's, Tribeca apartment.


The colors are a great mix of neutral and bold, and I love how the plant plays a role in both the bedroom and living room.




1 || 2

Thanks to Zani's inspiration (and a Potter Barn sale), I have finally picked a duvet cover! It's super simple so I'll be looking for a fun quilt or pillows to add some color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground