inspiration junky #8 / a guide to spring travel necessities

March 29, 2013

The past few weeks have been filled with a lot of travel to places, so this week's inspiration junky is a little collection of travel necessities (or nice to haves - see blueberry pancakes). On the top of my packing list this season are red ankle strapped heels with pointed toes. I also love these snack packs I discovered at LaGuardia. They are the ideal snack full of protein and low calories. My other travel staple is my Trish McEvoy makeup planner. It's a great way to organize, keep makeup in good condition and solve for little to no counter space.

What's your travel necessity? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground