first day of spring / spring style

March 20, 2013

It's the first day of spring and I'll tell you what, New York did not get the memo. This week kicked off with snow spitting in my face on my daily commute. The 30-40 degree weather makes me feel even better now about my decision to book a March Madness trip to Vegas for the weekend. With 80 degree weather in my weekend's forecast, I'm in panic mode trying to remember what spring clothing looks like.

In comes Nordstrom... Don't even get me started on the fact that Nordstrom hasn't managed to take up shop within the 22.96 square miles that make up Manhattan.

But have you seen Nordstrom's latest March catalog, Life Meet Style?! I am obsessed with the clothes and as a marketer envious of their smart marketing organizing the new items for spring by personal shoppers. It's not Vegas-ware, but I had to share regardless.



See more of the catalog here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground