Hair

October 18, 2012

You'd think being in a city like New York you'd want to get all of your beauty, fashion and style needs taken care of right here. In fact, I know people that have moved to Atlanta and continued to save their hair needs for their trips back the NYC.


For me, I am extremely picky about my hair, so veering away from my Atlanta stylist was not an option. Until...my hair got WAY too long. Going off recommendations from friends at work, I found Shampoo on Avenue B.

source- Yelp
source - Yelp
It was awesome!! I love that they used Bumble & Bumble products, they served beer during your cut, and I loved my haircut at the end. It's hours range from 11AM - 10PM depending upon the day of the week, which makes it really easy for after work and weekend appointments. For first time customers, there's also a $25 off a $50 purchase on Yelp!

My stylist, Erik, also gave me a great recommendation on hair products. I didn't end up getting my Bumble & Bumble from the salon, because Bumble & Bumble's site has a great deal going on right now if you need new shampoo and conditioner. Here are my goodies I got - 3 free samples and free overnight shipping!



Have a favorite NYC salon or favorite hair products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground